Job Title: SR. Executive /Asst. Manager - Export Import Documentation Organisation: Bringing Being into Business (BBB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Ref: AME 07 16
Bringing Being Into Business (BBB) is a Management Consulting, Training and Event management organization. We deliver team building retreats, conferences and have a range of training modules. We specialize in strategic planning, resource mobilisation, change management, HR consulting, project management, organizational strengthening and performance management. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a Dubai-based pioneer company in production of high quality, 100% GMO free organic food and fiber products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have at least four to six years of relevant experience in exports and imports
- Previous experience in Agricultural Commodity supply chain or / Organic Agri-commodity will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle export process and ensure compliance with the Ugandan government and foreign government laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in MS Excel, Word, internet and email.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to send their applications with updated CVs and covering letters to email@example.com. The attached documents should not exceed 2 MB in size. Please indicate the position title in the subject box of your email application. Please DO NOT send academic transcripts via email.
Deadline: 8th August 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline