Job Title: Program Officer
Organisation: FSD Uganda (FSDU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
FSD Uganda (FSDU) is an independent, not for Profit Company. We support innovation, conduct research and help improve policy and regulation. Our objective is a deeper, broader and more inclusive financial sector in Uganda. Our aim is to improve the livelihoods of Uganda’s low-income households through a market-development approach.
Job Summary: The Program Officer will be responsible for managing the Results Management Information System (RMIS) and providing support to results management, learning, and management functions. In performing the above, the role will ensure that the RMIS accurately reflects up-to-date programme and investment data for planning, reporting, learning and comprehensive decision making.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will coordinate and manage the results management information system ensuring that it is a reliable data source that is regularly updated and that information is easily accessible & available for use.
- Update the status of investments so that the status of projects is communicated clearly, accurately and in a timely manner to staff and stakeholder
- Provide the team (internal staff and partners) with up to date and latest RMIS reports to be used to expand the results management support to implementing partners
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution
- Possession of a Post Graduate Diploma or Certification in Project Management (PMP/ PRINCE2) would be an added advantage
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Project Management in a Monitoring and Evaluation environment
- Previous experience in managing and disseminating inter-office information
- Data entry and information handling and analysis experience
- Experience in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the FSD Uganda (FSDU) are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 19th August 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline