Job Title: Internal Auditor
Organisation: African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: National Coordinator
African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE) is an inter-denominational Evangelical Christian humanitarian not-for-profit NGO that has been operating in Uganda since 1981.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and professional qualifications such as CPA, CIA or ACCA.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a busy NGO environment and familiarity with NGO accounting/auditing.
- The successful candidate must possess high level planning and coordination skills, be self-driven and able to work with minimum supervision.
- The job requires strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and Accounting software, and proven knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules and regulations are a must.
- The candidate must be proficient in the local language of the area and have a valid class 'A' motorcycle rider’s license.
- All candidates must be mature born-again Christians and demonstrate a strong Christian witness and commitment.
- Age: Between 28- 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply via E-mail only and submit a coyer letter, resume including full history of salary and three (3) referees and a recommendation letter from your Pastor to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. Please address your applications to: The National Coordinator, AEE Uganda, Plot 12, Berkeley Road, P.O. Box 30768, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 29th July, 2016 by 5:00 PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline