Job Title: Office Administrator
Organization: Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd is a leading manufacturer of quality snacks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide admirable customer care in all office operations
- Manages day to day administrative operations of the subject office
- Manage the day-to-day operations of support offices
- Manage office equipment
- Perform any other duties as maybe assigned by the Manager Human Capital Office from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Office Administrator job placement must hold a diploma in Secretarial studies / Business Administration from a recognized Institution
- A minimum of two years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy skills
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Age: 25 - 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their both typed and hand written applications, a detailed CV with three professional referees and copies of academic testimonials to the:-
Human Capital Manager,
Psalms Confectionery and Bakery Ltd,
Plot 8498, Hoima Road Nansana.
P.O. Box 24833 Kampala Uganda.
Email to: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 5th August 2016 by Midday
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline