Job Title: Estates and Administration Officer
Organisation: AH Consulting
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Principal Human Resource and Administrative Officer
AH Consulting is a consultancy company with expertise in specialised fields, analytics, engineering and technology focused on achieving client goals. AH Consulting primary focuses on; Management Consulting, Human Capital Management, Technology Services, Development Consulting, Engineering, Oil and Gas. They would like to recruit for a valuable client, a company in the energy sector.
Job Summary: The Estates and Administration Officer will manage Estates, Security and Transport as per company standards and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of marketing to attract and retain tenants to the Company commercial building.
- Responsible for maintaining all equipment and ensuring that they are in good working condition.
- Follow-up collections & billing of rent and utilities to ensure timely payments.
- Maintaining a safe, Healthy and clean environment at all times.
- In charge of supervising of renovations on the building so as to ensure that the required materials are used in conformity with the required standard.
- Responsible for monitoring the electricity and plumbing networks of the premises and making arrangements with the technicians to repair any faults.
- Attend to all Tenants queries and complaints related to the building.
- Managing and maintaining security for head office and all Company service territories.
- Supporting the HR team in operations.
- Working with service providers and Government agencies to address security issues on behalf of the Company.
- Work closely with HODs to allocate and manage movement schedules of company pool vehicles and manages drivers at head office.
- Monitors vehicle maintenance and repairs from approved garages.
- Allocation of Parking slots for the tenants and stakeholders.
- Manages insurance and security issues related to vehicles at head office.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Estates and Administration Officer job opportunity must hold a Bachelors’ degree in: - Business Administration, B.Com, or Human Resource.
- At least five years working experience in a related field of HR & Admin in a recognized/busy organization.
- Broad knowledge of HR Practices and ready to work outside normal working hours/days whenever there is need.
- Computer literacy i.e. working knowledge in Microsoft office applications is a must.
- Mature mind, Tactful negotiator, and can deliver under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Proven track record of integrity and work ethics, committed team player who is result oriented.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an updated CV (clearly indicating three professional referees and their contacts), cover letter, and certified copies of academic documents to the address or email below.
AH Consulting Limited,
Plot 10 Saddler Lane, Naguru, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 29th July 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline