Job Title: Civils Supervisor
Organization: ARPE Ltd
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Civils Manager
ARPE Ltd. is a developer of renewable energy projects in Uganda and is currently developing 5 cascaded rainfall runoff hydro power projects on the Achwa River in Pader District. ARPE Ltd. consists of two shareholders, Berkeley Energy, who through the Africa Renewable Energy Fund, are the majority shareholder, and PAC SpA, the original developer of the project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering from reputable institution.
- At least eight years’ experience in site supervision and quality control of civil works.
- Ability to supervise and monitor EPC contractor/ subcontractor quality and performance.
- Knowledge in maintaining records of materials and equipment certifications, inspection reports.
- Knowledge in the interpretation of construction drawings.
- Ability to review proposed materials, designs, manuals, schedules and work plans.
- Sign acceptance of the various completed works/processes on behalf of the Civils Manager.
- Computer skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is essential.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their E-mail applications to Procurement@MajiPower.com, addressed to the “Project Director, Achwa HPP-2", include the application letter and updated CV (in pdf format) with at least two professional references.
Deadline: 8th July, 2016.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline