Job Title: Quality Analyst
Organization: M-KOPA Solar Ltd
Duty Station: Lubowa, Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 200,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Quality Analyst will keenly monitor and assess the quality of performance of call center Representatives who deal with existing and potential customer. The QA will monitor inbound and outbound calls and emails responses to assess demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer support in developing and implementing call center quality processes, procedures and standards to improve the overall MKOPA customer’s experience
- Listen to Customer Care Representatives and Client calls; provide real time feedback to quality outliers to ensure improvement while consolidating good performers
- Actively participate in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
- Perform call monitoring by identifying knowledge gaps , data trends and make recommendations for training to the Call Centre Leadership team
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile, track and prepare performance presentations and reviews at team and individual level.
- Champion compliance to M-KOPA call center internal policies, processes, regulations and drive for changes that will improve the overall customer experience for best practice.
- Document call behavior and provide actionable feedback to Call Centre Representatives and Call Centre Leadership team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Quality Analyst must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a relevant university /Institution
- At least two to three years’ call center experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (word, Excel and Power point );
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Focus on quality and customer service with dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter with creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Solid time management skills;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CVs to: email@example.com addressed to with the subject “Quality Analyst” addressed to:
The Human Resource & Administration Manager,
M-KOPA Uganda Limited,
Lubowa Estate, Plot 1300 -1301 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd August, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline