Job Title: Stores Supervisor
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support other store employees with their work
- Regularly check the flow of the store from time to time.
- Check the products before the opening and closing of the store
- Disseminate tasks and orders to employees
- Train and evaluate trainees
- Encode the delivered or ordered materials or products
- Support the customer with their demands, suggestions and complaints.
- Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters.
- Serve as the officer in charge whenever the Manager is not available.
Key Performance Indicators
- Efficient day to day running of the store
- Employee product knowledge
- Inventory update and report
- Update encoding of all products and services
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be a graduate preferably in Business Administration.
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience in a similar role
- Broad working knowledge and ability to supervise a store
- Working knowledge in business is an added advantage
- Knowledge and ability to train people
- Working knowledge in store operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge in basic accounting or bookkeeping
- The applicant must also be courteous to customers
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita via E-mail addressed to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline