Job Title: Stores Manager
Organisation: Wagagai Limited
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Wagagai Limited is a floriculture farm located in Entebbe -Kasenyi Wakiso District. The company propagates premium plant cuttings for export to Europe, US, and other international markets.
Job Summary: The Store Manager will be responsible for maintaining the Main stores to ensure all company sections e.g. Production, maintenance, technical, administration, etc have access to necessary supplies and have it sufficient stocks at all times. The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of customer service, securing and setting up stock controls, maintaining and excellently organizing the store with the ability to give timely and accurate reporting to management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strong team, to achieve set objectives.
- The incumbent will implement financial/inventory policies and procedures.
- Take charge of the stores team to record all transaction accurately.
- Responsible to accurately maintain the physical and system stock balances of all items
- Working closely with URA to ensure compliance and custom documentation.
- Responsible to keep the entire stores clean and tidy for easy access and storage.
- Timely management reporting as per established requirements.
- Routinely check and approve all issues of items from stores and check all receipts of items from stores
- Responsible for daily operations and allocating relevant teams for smooth functioning of stores.
- Ensure compliance and coordination with various financial and non-financial audits.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and /or professional qualification in ACCA, CPA, and CIA, CIMA or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years of practical experience in stores management at senior management level in a busy preferably private organization.
- Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in Microsoft office applications and Accounting programs.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Capacity to establish credibility and partnership of stakeholders
- High Level of ethics and integrity with good communication skills
NB: Candidates will be required to provide their salary and Compensation history with a proposed package for consideration.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send an application letter, updated CV and copies of academic documents with names and contact of three professional referees addressed to: The Human Resource Manager, P.O Box 24570 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 25th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline