Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop Business development & Marketing Strategy.
- Develop policy, guidelines and procedures for business development
- Establish and implement a Business development framework.
- Recruit, train and supervise sales assistants.
Search and identify Business opportunities.
- Attend business workshops for networking.
- Make presentations in business fora for exposure.
- Write business proposals (current customers, development partners, new customers/new markets).
- Respond to targeted tenders to increase chances of increasing business revenue.
- Visit specific customers or partners to discuss and grow business/partnerships.
- Sign MOU with specific identified partners with specific targets and deliverables.
- Review the performance of MOU’s Insurance Policies and service commitments of any nature.
Raise the profile and visibility of UFS: Build technical and institutional partnerships and alliances with a view of creating potential for business.
Network and deepen relationships with Government Agencies, NGO’s Parastatals etc.
Manage Customer Expectations/Customer Relationship management.
- Develop a corporate communication strategy.
- Design and manage key customer care strategies.
- Build and supervise channels for quick customer inquiries and timely feedback.
- Organize DIASPORA customer days.
- Introduce and implement loyalty awards
- Profile customers/partners, products & carry out market campaigns.
Conduct Market Research & Intelligence to keep abreast with market dynamics.
- Carry our price market survey for identified/ basket of products
- Carry out market intelligence to identify business opportunities and alternatives
- Carry out competitive analysis
Manage administrative issues of the department,
- Participate in strategic planning and review meetings.
- Review, approve and consolidate Sales and Marketing department work plans and budgets and monitor budget adherence.
- Conduct Sales performance appraisals and promote result based performance management system.
- Attend management meetings and follow-up the relevant actions points
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a diploma in a professional Marketing Course OR A first Degree in Business Administration majoring in Marketing OR a Diploma in Marketing (minimum)
- A qualification in Insurance/Insurance marketing shall be an added advantage
- At least three to five years working experience in a reputable private firm, with proven success
- Previous experience working in a health / death care industry shall be an added advantage
- Understanding the Business and its practices
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good problem solver and works well under pressure.
- Good team player
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Serving the Customer and understanding their needs
- Strategic Planning and proper scheduling of tasks given
- Adopts a proactive approach with an ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision, while recognizing issues that require referral
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Please kindly mark your application as "Application _Marketing Manager” In the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 22nd June 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline