Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Lifelink Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Lifelink Hospital is a 24-hour private medical establishment founded with a goal of bringing superior but affordable medical services closer to the people. It is located in Kyaliwajjala – Namugongo, Lifelink Hospital Namugongo, with a Medical Centre in Ntinda trading centre. Our main mission is to provide quality, specialized and timely health care services in a conducive environment.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Manager maintains and enhances the Hospital’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing human resource policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of human resource planning and forecasting for both Lifelink Hospital and Lifelink Medical Centre
- Manage the recruitment and orientation processes
- Serve as the primary custodian of HR policies as may be passed from time to time
- Ensure that Staff Appraisals are made on a regular basis
- Ensure that all staff files are up to-date (including specialists) with all necessary information and documents
- Guide management from time to time on issues relating to staff motivation and welfare.
- Work closely with Heads of Departments on issues of staffing, attendance, leave, Uniforms and time management
- Ensure that departmental meetings and CMEs take place and minutes well filed
- Monitor and control staff payments, including salaries, advances, medical bills
- Coordinate staff training and development
- Maintains and enhances the Hospital’s human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Responsible for implementing human resource policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a degree in a relevant field or any other qualification with a bias in human resources or management. Membership to human resource body is an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years of relevant working experience in human resource role
- Proven supervision experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to hand deliver thheir applications at any of our locations in Namugongo and Ntinda.
Deadline: Monday 4th July 2016 by 5pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline