Job Title: Restaurant and Guesthouse Manager
Organisation: Musana Community Development Organization
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job Reference: HM/HRM/001
Musana Community Development Organization has a mission to develop communities through social enterprises in areas of education, health, skill development, and agriculture.
Job Summary: The Restaurant and Guesthouse Manager ensures that the business meets the standard of service and generates profits to sustain the operations of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the enterprise.
- In charge of analyzing and planning sales levels and profitability.
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing and submitting monthly and annual reports.
- Prepare annual budgets and work plans.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Ensuring excellent customer care.
- Effective management of all Staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in Catering and Hospitality or Business or Hotel Management from a reputable and recognized institution of Higher Learning.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in management of a hotel or similar service entity.
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Good leadership skills
- Commercial awareness; flexibility;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good teamwork skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a cover letter, job application and Curriculum Vitae quoting the job reference to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline