Job Title: Graphic Designer
Organisation: iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala-Uganda
iDROID is An American mobile smart phone manufacturer that currently sells thousands of handsets every month worldwide with its popular models like iDROID Royal, Tango, King and Majesty making a serious development for the love of the brand with citizens all over the world. iDROID USA Launched in Uganda in March 2015 and since then it continues to satisfy clients’ demands with the most sophisticated, powerful and stylish smart phones within a densely populated marketplace.
Job Summary: The Graphic Designer will be tasked with preparing and developing graphics and designs ready to print in line with the marketing needs of the company and commercial
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop work on layouts & Art working pages ready for printing
- Work closely with media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your new ideas
- Develop interactive designs
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Manage assigned field graphic projects (outdoor adverts & promotions)
- Working with printers, copywriters, illustrators, other designer and marketing specialists
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a relevant Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- A minimum of two to three years’ experience in art and design with using Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw and similar design packages in a reputable telecom company/organization
- Expertise of Adobe, Photoshop, Coral Draw and similar design packages with prepress and color management
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and updated CVs with three referee contacts to: Akandinda@idroidafrica.com or Hand deliver to: The Human Resource Manager, iDROID Technologies (U) Ltd, Plot 52, Kanjokya Street-Kamwokya- Upper Kololo, Kampala – Uganda.
Deadline: Monday, 27th June 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline