Job Title: Sales Executive
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will build sales by identifying and selling products and services, maintaining relationships with clients, answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities by classifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry as well as researching and analyzing sales options.
- The incumbent will sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Maintain excellent customer service to clients by providing support, information, and guidance; and recommending new products and services.
- Identify product improvements or new products by updating information on industry trends, market activities, listening to customer needs and benchmarking from similar organizations.
- Increase the customer base through direct and indirect sales and ensure that the organization meets its sales targets.
Key Performance Indicators
- New business acquisition
- Daily/Weekly and Monthly Sales and revenue reports
- Client retention
- Account growth
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales Executive job opportunity should hold a Diploma in Business Administration/ Marketing or any other related field. Possession of Degree in Business Administration/Marketing is an added advantage
- One year of relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers is an added advantage
- Good presentation skills
- Strong client orientation
- Good negotiation skills and persuasive selling skills
- Creativity and innovativeness
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: email@example.com
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline