Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, an established business group that deals in printing. The printing solutions include industrial and commercial printing which includes printing of labels and packaging with HP Indigo 6800 and printing of photo specialty, marketing collaterals, and publishing using HP Indigo 5600.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Executive will serve customers by providing product and service information as well as resolving product and service queries.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Follow-up with the responsible officer to ensure that appropriate action was taken on customer requests.
- Make reminder calls to clients, send follow-up emails and schedule appointments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation and handling.
- Keep records and reports on all customer service standards in line with the approved policies.
Key Performance Indicators
- Update customer records and database
- Customer orientation and updates
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Executive job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing or related field
- A minimum of two years relevant experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Skilled in the preparation of letters and reports
- Good liaison skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with updated curriculum vita to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 20th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline