Job Title: Business Development Officer
Organization: KSK Associates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is a Professional Services Firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Business Planning, Feasibility studies & Project Proposal Preparation, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information System Solutions.
Job Summary: The Business Development Officer will mainly manage clients and market the business to the clients and various companies. The incumbent builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Locate and propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities;
- In charge of preparing business proposals, reports and bids for submission to clients
- The incumbent will also screen all potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;
- Source new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts with the Directors; integrating contract requirements with business operations;
- Prepare and install of computer related software and other web based activities;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks with clients;
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Marketing company products to clients in all sectors of the market while using various marketing strategies.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the Ugandan market and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Business Development Officer must possess a, Degree in Commerce (Marketing), Degree in Information Technology, Degree in Business Administration (marketing), Degree in Arts and Social Studies, Public relations or related fields;
- At least two years’ experience as a Business Development Officer;
- Highly flexible with sound work ethics as well as proficient in use of computers related packages like MS word, MS excel etc.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CV and contact numbers;
Please send your electronic applications to; firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Officer
Certified Public Accountants
Plot 24A, Hannington Road
P.O. Box 70434 Kampala-Uganda.
Deadline: 8th July 2016 by 5:00pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline