Organisation: Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Examinations Officer- Delivery & Awards
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB) is one of the national Examinations Boards in Uganda whose mandate is to streamline, regulate, coordinate and conduct credible examinations and award Certificates and Diplomas in the Business, Technical and Vocational professions. The Board therefore conducts Business, Technical and Vocational examinations, including Applied Science specialties such as Biological Sciences (Agricultural, Fisheries, Wildlife, Forestry, Bee keeping and other related fields), Physical Sciences (Meteorology, Surveys and Land Management, and other related fields), Cooperative, Social Development, Hotel, Catering and Tourism.
Job Summary: The Assistant Examinations Officer–Delivery & Awards will offer technical support in the production and processing of examination materials in the Department of Manuscript, Delivery and Awards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present lists of successful persons qualified to obtain subjects’ qualifications awards to supervisor;
- Actively participate in the marking exercise;
- Participate in preparation for the award of transcripts and certificates for successful candidates;
- Coordinate the delivery of examination materials;
- The incumbent will process awards;
- Prepare awards’ meetings;
- Participate in the delivery and collection of examinations;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in any business field examinable by the Board from a recognized institution;
- A teaching qualification is an added advantage.
- Age: Between 25-40 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates hand deliver three sets of handwritten applications with detailed CVs and photocopies of academic certificates, testimonials, transcripts and/or result slips; three (3) most recent and clear passport size photographs, names and addresses of two referees, a letter of recommendation from the current or most recent employer, telephone contacts and emails of both the applicant and the referees. The Job title and Ref. No. should be clearly written on the top left corner of the envelope. The documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes to the address indicated below;
The Executive Secretary,
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board,
Plot 7 Valley Drive, Ntinda,
P. O. Box 1499, Kampala – Uganda.
Deadline: 1st July, 2016 by 5.00 p.m.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline