Job Title: Education Project Assistant
Organization: Windle Trust Uganda (WTU)
Duty Station: Uganda
Windle Trust Uganda is Non-profit organization whose primary mission is to equip refugees and others affected by conflict in Africa to meet the challenges of development through providing access to education, training, and employment opportunities by advocacy and direct programme activity.
Job Summary: The Education Project Assistant will be responsible for the coordination, Monitoring and Evaluation of Education Management activities in the field. The incumbent will also provide adequate and timely professional guidance, supervision, capacity building and management support to the teachers, pupils and students.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management, Coordination and implementation of Education activities.
- Keenly monitor the progress of Education related projects and assist in problem solving and ensure the target is met.
- Responsible for educational assessments, monitoring and evaluation.
- Facilitate provision of psycho-social support to pupils, students and teachers.
- Writing of monthly reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a diploma in Education. Possession of a certificate in Programme Planning is an added advantage
- A minimum of four years’ experience in effective and efficient management of education and high quality output.
- Proven knowledge of Ugandan Education system.
- Must know how to ride a motorcycle have a valid motorcycle Licence.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit their applications including detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and copies of their relevant academic and professional documents addressed to:
Human Resource Manager,
Windle Trust Uganda,
Mawanda Road, Mulago Hill
P. O. Box 24230 Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: Hr@windletrust.ug
Deadline: 30th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline