Organisation: Lifelink Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Medical Director and General Manager
Lifelink Hospital is a 24-hour private medical establishment founded with a goal of bringing superior but affordable medical services closer to the people. It is located in Kyaliwajjala – Namugongo, Lifelink Hospital Namugongo, with a Medical Centre in Ntinda trading centre. Our main mission is to provide quality, specialized and timely health care services in a conducive environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall supervision of the entire medical team.
- Set up of SOPs and Implementation M & E of the SOPs
- Regularly review of all medical records for inpatients and outpatients to ensure that medical staffs are using standard SOPs in instituting treatment.
- Be actively involved in Staffing, training and orientation and regular appraisal of medical staff
- Keen review of all referrals and follow ups.
- Follow up on critically ill patients to ensure proper medical management.
- Double check / sign off all medical reports.
- Ensuring adequate clinic cover of all medical departments.
- Work closely with specialists to ensure their availability.
- Be involved in ensuring that the clinic is well stocked with the necessary medical supplies.
- Ensures reasonable care in making a diagnosis rational prescription and patient follow up.
- Ensuring clear and accurate documentation of clinical processes and encounters.
- Ensure delivery of accurate and reliable results from other departments i.e. Lab & radiography.
- Responsible for the documentation and reporting of significant incidents.
- In charge of managing unhappy patients and act as a point of reference for ALL clinical matters.
- Ensuring the care pathway for patients is appropriate avoiding unnecessary delays and not missing vital steps.
- Attend management and departmental meetings called from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Clinical Coordinator job opportunity should hold an MB. Ch. B. degree from a recognized university, valid annual practicing license and registration certificate.
- A minimum of three years working experience in a clinical setting
- Ability and skills to supervise staff
- Previous experience at supervisory level, in a clinical setting, will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to hand deliver thheir applications at any of our locations in Namugongo and Ntinda.
Deadline: Monday 4th July 2016 by 5pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline