Job Title: Business Development Officer
Organisation: Kimsy Meds Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: General Manager
Salary: UGX 18 – 24 million per annum
Kimsy Meds Ltd is a healthcare products and services provider that was started in 2005 with the aim of providing the much required services to the local community in the Kibuli and surrounding areas. Kimsy has grown rapidly into a reputable and trusted pharmaceutical importer and distributor of Pharmaceutical & Medical Supplies.
Job Summary: The Business Development Officer will serve as a key liaison between Kimsy meds Ltd and its prospects. The incumbent will actively contribute to the broad marketing strategy of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solicit, coordinate and close new business opportunities by contacting potential partners.
- Develop proposals and quotes as per client's needs in the most applicable manner.
- Conduct feasibility studies by identifying trends and better ideas through carrying out continuous research about the industry.
- In charge of the management of new and existing customer relationships so as to develop a concrete brand name.
- Participate in the setting of sales targets and follow up for Institutional business.
- Ensure effective management of the staff reporting directly to him including performance evaluation, skills development among others.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a life science in any of the following fields; Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dentistry or Mathematical biased course.
- A minimum of two years of post-graduation work experience in a related role.
- Strong Proficiency in Ms Excel, Data analytics and general Computer Usage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications and updated CVs to Kimsy Meds Ltd., 1st Floor, Namulindwa Estate Building, Kibuli Depo, P.O. Box 4679 Kampala-Uganda.
Deadline: 8th July 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline