Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
LOGGOS+ is a technology and process driven business, specializing in creating affordable high quality brand identity products to small and medium sized companies. With this synergy, any business can be a great brand.
Job Summary: The Freelance Sales Executives will be responsible for qualifying and generating leads with brand identity development needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating leads
- The jobholder will organize client meetings and do presentations
- Sales costing and negotiations
- Achieving weekly and monthly targets
- Calling and following up on prospects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma
- Good presentation skills
- Good conflict management skills
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Good customer care skills
- Working knowledge of brands
- Highly confident
- Result-oriented person
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 17th June, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline