Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Zanerva provide insight, training and consultancy to public and private sector organizations in Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa. Zanerva supports multiple business areas across a range of sectors, focusing on knowledge in Human Resources, Corporate Finance, Customer Service, Engineering, IT Security and Cloud Services, Research and Development, Public Relations, Marketing and Social Media.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Customer Advocates will be responsible for the following;
- Selling and marketing of Zanerva’s workshops to its international clients
- Researching and looking for new and potential clients
- Managing their accounts and catering to their future training needs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- You need to love reading and be able to grasp new ideas --- Zanerva’s workshops are technical, specific and cover different business and management topics. A Customer Advocate does not need to have a background or degree in a specific area, but the person needs to be able to grasp and understand new technical or business concepts and be able to communicate them to senior decision-makers. You should have the tenacity to quickly absorb briefing materials, study and do additional research online. Are you proactive enough to read and learn new ideas on your own?
- You need to pay attention to details – A Customer Advocate has to appreciate and understand the value of taking note of details in the successful closing of clients. Zanerva adheres to a clear way of record-keeping and customer relationship management system. A successful Customer Advocate should be able to follow and appreciate the system, as well as be organized. Can you follow rules and have the patience to take note of details?
- You should know how to motivate yourself -- There are many ups and downs in life, and there are many ups and downs in selling. Your boss and your colleagues in Zanerva will train you especially if you don’t have a sales background. But at the end of the day, you are the only person who can keep yourself going. A lot of people are going to say “NO”, so are you motivated enough to look for those who will say “YES” on your own? Do you treat rejection as one step closer to hearing a “YES”?
- You should be honest – Your success in getting clients will not matter if your methods were not honest and in- line with the rules and guidelines of the company. Zanerva strongly adheres to the principles of trust, transparency and honesty, and you should be able to fit well into that kind of company culture. Do you have a strong honesty barometer within yourself?
How to Apply:
If you answered yes to ALL of the questions above, then there is a good chance that you are a right fit. Send your resume’ or CV along with a cover letter EXPLAINING IN DETAIL why you fulfill all of the criteria above to email@example.com to be reviewed and called for a first interview. Prior experience in sales is not a requirement, because we believe that such skills can be trained.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline