Job Title: Office Assistant
Organisation: Med-Optics Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Med-Optics Ltd is a private company that was established in 2002 to provide quality ophthalmic and Optical services. Over the last 14 years, Med-Optics has established itself as the top and preferred provider of quality ophthalmic services in Uganda. Our patients can always be assured of quality eye care with attention to detail and follow up to ensure patient satisfaction. We are contracted to serve various insurance patients: UAP, Jubilee, ICEA, IHN, AON, CASE Medcare and Nakasero Health Insurance.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant will provide administrative support the team in courteous and effective manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the work premises are opened and closed at the right time as directed by the manager.
- Manage the safety of company current assets and fixed assets during the working hours.
- Regularly monitor the cleanliness of the premises by ensuring the place is clean at all times.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all machines, furniture and frames.
- Clean and iron staff uniforms.
2. Co-ordination, Stores and Lab support: Serve as the messenger for the service center.
3. Other Duties:
- Assist the staff on all office related requests as may be deemed appropriate.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least hold an Advanced level certificate. Possession of a Diploma will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy sills
- Ability to work with people.
- Able to deliver results and meet customer expectations.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks.
- Fluent in the English language.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t attach any other documents; it is not a requirement at this point.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2016 by 5:00 pm
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by the 15th June, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline