Job Title: Sales Assistant – Laboratory
Organisation: National Medical Stores (NMS)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Officer
Ref: NMS/ 2016/03
National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament 1993. Our mandate is to procure, store and distribute medicines and other medical supplies to public health facilities in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Sales Assistant – Laboratory will achieve and maintain customer satisfaction by directing and controlling the processing and fulfillment of customer orders to their full satisfaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of receiving customer orders and initiating order processing in line with set procedures
- The incumbent will pro-actively follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure that service area requirements are fully met.
- Assuring full customer order fulfillment in assigned service areas.
- Prepare and submit sales monthly reports in line with the sales and marketing plan.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports for service areas.
- The incumbent will also be tasked with suggesting and advising the Sales and Marketing Officer on service improvements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales Assistant – Laboratory vacancy should preferably hold a Diploma in Biomedical Laboratory Technology or Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology
- A minimum of two years of related work experience
- Computer literacy skills are mandatory
- Additional training in Customer Service is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their handwritten application letters with updated Curriculum vita, copies of academic documents/transcripts, full time telephone contacts, email and postal addresses of three referees including the last two employers. The applications should be addressed to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-16 Nsamizi Road, P.O Box 16 Entebbe. Uganda.
Deadline: 9th May, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline