Job Title: Financial Controller
Organization: AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited is the largest provider of outpatient health care services in Uganda having begun its operations in 1994. The company is committed to excellent client experience with a focus on quality provision of health services, by engaging professionally qualified staff, continuous review of its medical practice, systems and processes.
Job Summary: The Financial Controller will be responsible for developing, improving, and managing financial affairs which serve and support all aspects of the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the preparation of budgets and presentation.
- Responsible for budgetary monitoring and controls.
- In charge of the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and monitoring of daily cash flows
- Ensure effective financial controls are in place.
- Ensure proper costing of healthcare plans.
- Produce monthly creditors and aged debtors’ lists, monitor and ensure compliance with appropriate practice.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the assets registers and that all assets are appropriately insured.
- Prepare for both internal and external audits and ensure regulatory compliance.
- The jobholder will also prepare and submit annual company returns.
- Actively contribute to the development and review of Business Plans/Strategies for the company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold an Undergraduate degree. MBA and/or postgraduate training.
- Professional accounting qualifications i.e. CPA or ACCA.
- At least three years’ experience in a Senior Management position with proven skills in budgeting, monitoring and reporting, production of Management Accounts.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good analytical and problem solving skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send us their comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses. Please note that only successfully candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd May, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline