Job Title: Project Coordinator (Entry Level Jobs)
Organization: KSK Associates
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KSK Associates is Professional Services Firm that provides Financial Consultancy Services including Assurance and Business Advisory Services, Business Planning, Feasibility studies & Project Proposal Preparation, Human Resource, Risk Management and Information System Solutions. We have operations in Uganda, Rwanda and Dubai. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and knowledgeable individual as a Project Coordinator.
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator will run, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Use project management tools to monitor and establish project work plan and calendar or schedules monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Supervises other project staff; assigns tasks; sets priorities.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years’ demonstrable office experience including or supplemented by project planning and implementation experience.
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies such as critical path planning.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with wide range of people.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with:
- Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Detailed CVs and mobile telephone numbers;
- Three work references and or/academic references;
Send the complete applications via soft copy to; firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also physically deliver your application to our offices. Kindly address applications to;
The Recruitment Manager
Plot 24A, Hannington Road
KSK Green Campus
P.O Box 70434 Kampala-Uganda.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2016 by 5PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline