Job Title: Motorbike Mechanic (5 Job Opportunities)
Organization: Two Wheeler Motor Company
Duty Station: Mbarara, Uganda
IMK Business Consultants (IMK) is a Business management consulting firm offering practical and feasible business solutions. IMK operates regionally in four East African countries namely; Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya and Rwanda; with other occasional consultancies made world over to our clients in Europe and other parts of the world. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of Talent, HR and Business development services by ensuring quality work to our clients and having experienced competent professionals with the best practical tailor made solutions/training skills to our important asset-THE CLIENT. We value our engagements with our clients with the highest level of honesty and integrity. IMK Business Consultants would like to recruit for a valuable client, a leading Auto mobile company, Two Wheeler Motor Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct any mechanical guidance and technical support to our customers.
- Responsible for increasing of After-sales service and achieve the dealership Service Business targets.
- Responsible for developing secondary networks Customer Retention Activities like Service camps; Customer meet & performance survey etc. Responsible for proper warranty administration of the dealership.
- In charge of monitoring parts consumption in the workshop & ensuring optimum stock level at re sellers
- Preparation of Monthly Reports of team like Field Technical Information Report / Timely dispatch by the dealer.
- Perform any other work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should have one to three years of two wheeler/motorbike mechanical experience.
- Broad working knowledge of mechanics and repairs - Automobile Components/Tyres/After sales.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their personal suitability statement, copies of academic transcripts/certificates and a detailed CV to: The Recruitment Manager, IMK Business Consultants, P.O. Box 35090 Kampala, Uganda or via email to email@example.com and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position title as subject of the E-mail i.e. “MECHANIC-AUTO MOBILE.”
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applications received after the closing date will only be considered for future related jobs openings.
Deadline: 20th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline