Job Title: Sales Representatives (4 Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Territory Sales Executives
Uganda Health Marketing Group (UHMG) is a Company Limited by Guarantee with an NGO status, whose Vision is “A good life for all Ugandans.” UHMG works in partnership with public, private, and civil society institutions to improve the quality of life of Ugandans through the provision of superior and affordable health care solutions. Using the Good Life Platform as its launch pad, UHMG has employed uniquely designed interventions and innovative behavior change communication approaches to raise people’s awareness of and demand for health care services for Reproductive Health, HIV, Malaria, and Maternal & Child Health.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will ensure availability of UHMG products in the assigned territory and grow market coverage as per UHMG’s sales targets and objectives. The incumbent will be responsible for providing professional marketing and sales services for UHMG and non-UHMG Branded products. Key expectations are achievement of sales targets, increased customer base and good customer relationship management with focus to growth and sustainability in all market segments where UHMG has a presence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a sales plan of both UHMG and NON UHMG branded products in allocated territories as per sales targets.
- Routinely service existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Ensure that trade margins and sales prices of products in the assigned territory/region are in line with set standards and pricing policy.
- The Sales Representative will also ensure the timely collection of payments for sales made to customers and distributors by UHMG.
- Handles territory route sales and sales promotional activities as per plan.
- Prepare and submit activity plans and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly/Monthly work plans, and monthly and annual territory reports.
- Keenly monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints in liaison with customer relations officer by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on allocated territory including current and potential customer lists, competitor products and price and other important market information.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sales Representatives jobs should at least hold diplomas in a Health related-field, Life sciences i.e Pharmacy, Nursing, Public Health, Laboratory, Orthopedics, Medicine etc.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in sales and marketing preferably Pharmaceutical products.
- Excellent track record of proven sales.
- The applicant should have competences in managing key accounts and channel marketing, technically knowledgeable about the products being marketed, overall brand sales and promotions skills, territory management, and good business acumen.
- The person should have the capacity to work under minimum supervision, be proactive, smart and results orientated.
- Basic knowledge of the local market including various local languages in Uganda.
- Should be flexible, innovative, with good record keeping, report compilation, communication, and interpersonal and team work skills.
- Takes initiatives, innovative, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, trust and reliability as an executive of UHMG in the market place.
- Good overall sales and marketing knowledge including planning, organizational, advertising and sales promotion skills.
- Excellent communication and public relations.
- Multi-skilled and able to handle multitudes of tasks and, able to work under pressure with competing deadlines.
- Able to work with a multi-cultural environment within the organization.
- The applicant should be willing to uphold the Core Values of UHMG i.e. Integrity, Transparency, Accountability, Teamwork, Excellence, Flexibility, and Equity.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their applications with copies of Curriculum Vitae, names of three professional referees, copies of certified academic documents, and telephone and email contacts to: The Human Resources Manager, Uganda Health Marketing Group Ltd.; Plot 20-21, 27-28, Martyrs Crescent, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 10th May 2016 by 4:00 pm (East African Time)
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline