Organisation: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00016
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholders will be leading and managing the M&E business unit including implementing its strategy, responsible for meeting set targets
- In charge of identifying and pursuing M&E related business opportunities
- Taking lead in business proposal development
- Leading teams and ensuring the delivery of quality work and timely deliverables with adherence to PwC standards
- Developing a database of subcontractors, strategic alliances and business partners in the priority sectors
- Responsible for researching on developments in the priority industries/sectors and developing thought leadership material e.g. publications, articles, presentations
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients and across PwC Network
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) jobs must hold a Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Development Evaluation, Statistics, Economics, Public Finance and Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences.
- The jobholders should also hold Bachelor’s Degrees in Commerce, Statistics, Economics, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Education, Engineering, Medicine/Public Health
- Possession of a Post graduate training in Monitoring and Evaluation; and application and use of Statistical Packages in data analysis.
- The applicants should have a minimum of ten to fifteen years’ consulting experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, in three or more of the following sectors: Health, Agriculture, Education, Water and Environment, Transport, Electricity, Oil and Gas, Decentralization.
- Broad working knowledge and experience in marketing and business development, specifically proposal development in a consulting environment
- Working knowledge of GoU and Development Partners including World Bank, DFID, USAID, Danida, KfW Bank, CIDA, SIDA, EU, GIZ, etc
- Working knowledge of use and application of statistical packages in data processing and analysis.
- Previous exposure and experience in Value for Money Audit, Public Finance and Accounting, Audit and Research is an added advantage
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 5th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline