Organisation: Merca Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Merca Limited in partnership with Salvador Caetano Group is the official Renault distributor in Uganda. Merca Limited was incorporated in Uganda in 1990, affiliated to Victoria Motors Limited and a member of the General Machinery (Gmach) Group of companies. We are the authorized Distributor for Renault passenger vehicles in Uganda. We are driven by the experience and good knowledge of the motor vehicle industry based on the long history of General machinery in Uganda, since 1965.
Job Summary: The Interns for the Renault Internship Program will join the marketing/sales team. They will actively participate in various aspects of our sales and marketing campaigns. The successful interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the automotive business. The program is also designed to offer interns the opportunity to further explore a career with Merca Limited.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify needs using the Renault sales way
- The jobholder will answer inbound sales calls and respond to Internet inquiries
- Greet and welcome customers in the dealership
- Attend sales and product knowledge meetings
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- The Intern will assist customers with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Facilitates delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Renault Internship Program should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, entrepreneurship, finance, engineering and related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivation to be successful.
- Possess great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Extensive knowledge of Web and Social media, PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus
- Prior sales or retail experience is an added advantage but is not mandatory
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join the Renault Internship Program should send a cover letter clearly indicating why you think you should be considered together with an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 22nd April, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline