Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Organisation: Kabale University (KAB)
Duty Station: Kabale, Uganda
Kabale University (KAB) was established as a not-for-profit community institution in 2002 and it has transformed from a private into a public University. Kabale University is, therefore, a unique institution, enjoying the status of being the first ever institution of its kind in Uganda, to metamorphose from private to public - and having been granted a Charter - the last stage of accreditation by the Uganda National Council for Higher Education.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Manager will offer professional leadership in the management and development of the Human Resource of the University and ensure availability of competent, committed and motivated human resource for the achievement of University Strategic goals and objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Steer the Unit and spearhead Human Resource Development Strategy
- Initiate, implement and review Human Resource policy in line with the University Strategic Plan
- Manage staff issues related to welfare including health and death.
- Update and maintain a Human Resource information system of accurate and competent staff records for improved management and decision making in line with existing Polices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in reputable organisation at a senior supervisory level.
- Working experience in Human Resource Management in a Higher Institution of Learning will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications, with copies of detailed typed Curriculum Vitae, giving full details of applicants’ education and qualifications, work experience, present salary, postal and telephone contacts, names and telephone contacts of three referees, and copies of transcripts and certificates, should be sent to:
The University Secretary
P.O Box 317 Kabale, Uganda.
Deadline: 25th April 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline