Job Title: Kitchen Supervisor
Organization: Q-Sourcing Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make cooking schedule every day for orders on time
- Take inventory stock of any material which is used.
- Make purchase list of food material for the daily cooking.
- Keep chef’s recipe of the company and maintain it to any other person
- Supervise kitchen chefs whether they implement recipe and the cooking schedule exactly, and their sanitation also.
- Assist sometime other chef’s cook for carrying out the cooking schedule.
- Deal with chefs and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure to complete daily cooking with chefs on time with same quality
- Observe rule and recipe
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree/Diploma in Catering and food processing
- A minimum of two years as a production planner in food manufacturer.
- At least three years as a chef in food processing company
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Be able to meet deadlines with nervously
- Skilled in inventory stock of material
- Experience in supervising chefs
- Time conscious whilst not compromising quality
- Fluent in both English and local languages
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs including three referees (two of whom should have been direct supervisors) to our e-mail to: email@example.com
Address all your applications to:
Human Resources Office,
Q-Sourcing Limited (U),
Plot 14/16 Semawata Road, Ntinda
P.O. Box 12883, Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda
Note: Kindly mark your application as "Application_ Kitchen Supervisor” in the subject line of your email. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 2nd May 2016 by 5:00PM
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline