Job Title: Finance Officer - Payroll & Statutory
Organisation: Roofings Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of steel and plastic building materials within East Africa. Our head office (Roofing’s Limited) is situated about 6Km outside Kampala city centre in Lubowa, along Entebbe Road. Other group companies include; Roofings Rolling Mills (located in Namanve) and Roofings Polypipes (located in Lubowa).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Charged with payroll processing and posting (Local and expatriate)
- Carry out reconciliation of salary related accounts - Salary advance (local and expatriate), Salary payable accounts (local and expatriate), Staff loan accounts (local and expatriate)
- Leave pay/terminal & retirement benefits computation.
- In charge of processing URA payments
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of Statutory returns and payments (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, LST, WHT)
- In charge of the reconciliation of statutory payments related accounts (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, LST WHT)
- Reconciliation of GPA account.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Finance Officer - Payroll & Statutory job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance Economics Discipline
- Professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA or ACCA
- A minimum of two years of related work experience
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications accompanied by relevant academic testimonials, curriculum vitae, with names and contact details of three (3) referees can be forwarded to email@example.com or hand deliver to the address below:
Human Resources Manager,
Plot 126 Lubowa Estate Entebbe Road,
P. O. Box 7169, Kampala Uganda
NB: Please include job title in subject matter if applying through email.
Deadline: Wednesday, 20th April, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline