Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: AMREF Health Africa
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
AMREF Health Africa is an international African organization founded in Kenya in 1957. Our Headquarters are in Nairobi with major programmes in Ethiopia, Kenya, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda, and two regional nubs in Southern and Western Africa based in South Africa and Senegal Respectively. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa aims to close the gap that prevents people from accessing their basic right to health. Amref Health Africa is committed to improving the health of people in Africa by partnering with and empowering communities. Our Vision is Lasting Health Change in Africa.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will provide professional, efficient and effective support services in areas of Human Resources, Finance, Procurement, Stores Management and Fleet Management at the project. The incumbent will provide timely, efficient and effective filing management and archiving system for Office. The incumbent supervises the drivers and Office Assistants
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Administrative Assistant career opportunity should preferably hold a Good Bachelor’s Degree in humanities, Business administration or relevant field. A Diploma with extensive experience in administration management is acceptable.
- Good record management and working knowledge and experience using MS office is a MUST
- Previous exposure and experience handling stores management, procurement and logistics.
- Previous experience in HR Support, Fleet Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Highly analytical
- Ethical, transparent and very trustworthy with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to send an updated CV including three professional referees and cover letter addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Amref Health Africa in Uganda via E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails should not exceed 2MB.
Deadline: 25th April, 2016 by 5:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline