Job Title: Audit Manager
Organisation: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reference Number: 129-UGA00017
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) supports organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of operating environments in Uganda and the region enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting business development through active identification of leads; conversion of leads to expressions of interests, resource mobilization proposals and engagements.
- The incumbent will be responsible for delivery of client work and management of assignment economics.
- The jobholder will be managing projects while developing and mentoring staff.
- Budget formulation, execution, accounting, and financial reporting.
- In charge of carrying out accounting and financial management system reviews.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Audit Manager should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration and other relevant fields.
- Professional qualifications: ACCA and or CPA
- At least six years of relevant work experience preferably in Public Sector
- Broad technical knowledge of auditing and financial reporting.
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial expertise.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Business development and negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills.
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with one of the leading Consultancy firms in the Country, please visit our Careers website.
Deadline: 5th May 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline