Job Title: Incident Manager
Organisation: Wipro Technologies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science or related. An additional qualification e.g. Masters/Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should possess an ITIL certification (version 3)
- Experience in Incident management and Major Incident Management, preferably on telecom environment.
- Proven customer support experience (at least 4 years) in a large scale and diverse environment, with a particular emphasis on the use of problem management processes, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Proven background within problem analysis & management
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Experience of managing problems for multiple external clients
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both IT and other Colleague staff.
- Identify the work required and organise, facilitate and / or perform the work with only minimal guidance from senior management
- Good analytical skills; a structured and methodical approach
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan for short- to-medium term objectives
- Strong service attitude; builds lasting customer relationships, strives for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Commitment to Quality Standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to work with the team
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements