Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Organization: Afrimax Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Job Summary: The Customer Service Manager will build and manage a team of customer-centric staff who will ensure all the customer touch points consistently provide our customers with a great service and positive experience. Attitude and personality are key and these will be evident in your achievements to date, whether that is in the telecoms industry or elsewhere.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft all the department’s processes and procedures; update on an ongoing basis
- Recruit and train the front line staff
- Put in place ongoing training and development programme for all customer facing staff
- Manage shift and roster schedules to maximize staff efficiency and service availability to customers
- Implement and manage contact centre, including IVR menu’s
- Draft and continually update the FAQ section of the customer web portal
- Monitor inbound call and customer contact quality
- Prepare regular departmental KPI reports and highlight action plan for addressing weaknesses, if any
- Communicate customer issues that affect other departments as soon as they are identified by Customer
- Service agents from their interactions with customers
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to enhance quality of service and productivity, including new media
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- At least five years experience in managing and/or supervising a Customer Service department or call centre
- Excellent people-management, motivation and team building skills
- Proficiency in CRM systems and IVRs
- Willingness to work long hours at times when the job requires it.
- Ability to work both hands on and at a high strategic level
- Good written and oral English language skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses.
NB: Only applications prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered. Application must include current salary package and date of birth.
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements