Job Title: Production Extension Officer (3 Vacancies)
Organisation: Lutheran World Relief (LWR)
Project: Mbugo Area Cooperative, LWR Project
Reports to: Project Coordinator
About LWR Project:
MBUGO Area Cooperative Enterprise (ACE) is registered an apex cooperative, for eight primary Cooperative societies situated and operating in three districts of Mpigi, Butambala and Gomba. MBUGO ACE received support from Lutheran World Relief, an International Non Profit Organisation, to implement a project aimed at contributing to the livelihoods of small-holder farmers and their families in greater Mpigi area through Sustainable Robusta Coffee production.
Job Summary: The Extension Officer Will be responsible for planning, facilitating, organizing, and monitoring Production Extension services and training and backstopping Community Knowledge Workers
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Diploma in Either Agriculture, development studies or related field.
- Past or present experience in Agricultural extension work
- Computer literacy i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and E-mail will be an added advantage.
- Willingness and ability to reside within the project area
- Willingness and ability to ride a Motorcycle.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications via E-mail to: mbugoace@gmailcom and email@example.com.
Deadline: 23rd July, 2013