Organisation: Century Bottling Company Limited
Reports to: Managing Director / Country Manager
Century Bottling Company Limited is a Franchise Bottler and distributor of Coca Cola Products in Uganda.
Job Summary: Country HR Manager will assume responsibility for providing leadership and direction to the Human Resources function of the Ugandan bottling operation ensuring that the goals of the business are achieved.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formulate and deliver Human Resources strategy and add overall value to the business;
- Manage learning & developments strategy whilst ensuring alignments with the division strategy;
- Formulate and manage budgets;
- Formulate HR Best Practice guidelines/policies and Ensuring compliance with group standards;
- Manage the country remuneration system; Manage country talent progression and succession planning systems;
- Manage and drive performance management system;
- Manage Employee relations and
- Manage country public affairs and communications.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate must have a Honors degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology or any field with a postgraduate in HR management, 8-10 years Human Resources experience , of which 5 years must have been at 3 Management level in an business organization with not less than 600 employees.
- The candidate should have sound business acumen, financial knowledge and strong analytical & organizing skills which are essential.
- In addition he/she must have outstanding problem solving skills, proven track record with regards to achieving results, excellent communication & interpersonal skills and People management & team leadership,
- High degree of integrity and flexibility.
- This role may require the successful candidate to travel extensively.
How to apply:
All interested candidates should apply through our careen website at www.cocacolasabco.com or send to the MANAGING DIRECTOR / COUNTRY at Century Bottling Company Ltd , P. O. Box 3990, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 15th May 2013.