Job Title: Mobile VAS Manager
Organisation: New Vision Printing and Publishing Company
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage alliances with national mobile service providers and promote Vision Group’s product line.
- Manage alliances with various Mobile Content Providers for deploying their content through Company’s distribution channels on all platforms like SMS / IVRS/ WAP/WEB/USSD etc.
- Launch the complete Range of VAS products / services to maximize revenue
- Formulate business strategies to promote existing Products & Services.
- Conceptualization of new Value added products or services and conversion of
concepts into product implementations.
- Ensure Inter and Intra departmental coordination for timely delivery to clients.
- Prepare reports of market intelligence & research on the Mobile VAS Industry.
- Analyze revenue streams and take corrective action to maximize revenue.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree from a reputable university with relevant certification
- Value added services, IVR, SMS, SMSC, Marketing, sales, telecom sales, telecom marketing, customer relationship, client relationship, Business Development
- Hands on exposure on various mobile VAS Platforms like SMS P2A; WAP; GPRS; USSD; STK/DSTK/UTK Mobile Marketing Content Management System; Phonebook backup application and Enterprises; Media solutions
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT / Telecom / Mobile technologies.
- Computer & Internet literacy with an excellent command of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective Negotiating & strong closing capabilities
- Demonstrable project management abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to handle high pressure deadlines
- Prior experience in Team Management
How to Apply:
Please send application to the address below:
Chief Human Resources Officer,
The New Vision Printing and Publishing Company
Ltd. P.O. Box 9815, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 14th December, 2012.