Job Title: Malaria Diagnostics Coordinator
Our client is a global health organization committed to strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world and expanding access to care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, malaria and other diseases and is seeking to recruit result driven and motivated individual for the Vacancy above;
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide technical assistance to MOH and private sector stakeholders on the introduction of RDTs, including forecasting, procurement and stock management in the public and private sectors.
· Analyze and map the private sector value chain to identify key decision makers and areas of inefficiency.
· Conduct market analyses and develop business cases to demonstrate to suppliers the market potential.
· Enhancement of private suppliers’ promotion efforts, including detailing and CMEs.
· Exploration of distribution opportunities beyond traditional pharmaceutical channels.
· Work with the Global Malaria Diagnostics Team to ensure CHAI’s resources and expertise are fully leveraged to meet needs in-country.
· Other responsibilities, as needed.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· At least two years of work experience in a demanding, results-oriented environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships in a challenging environment.
· Highly motivated individual who exhibits a passion for results and a commitment to excellence.
· Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills, including fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work independently.
· Ability to learn on the job quickly and absorb/synthesize a broad range of information.
· Ability to work within limited budgets and human resources.
· Strong work ethic and flexibility.
· CHAI places great value on the following qualities: flexibility, resourcefulness, responsibility, persistence, independence, energy and work ethic.
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions as stated below as failure to do so could lead to disqualification.
1. Send an Application letter and CV/Resume.
2. Merge these two documents into one document in either word or pdf format.
3. Do not attach or send any scanned documents, these are sometimes too large for our inbox.
4. Include the job title and/or reference number in the subject line of the email address and send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Only successful candidates will be contacted. For all other inquiries please contact our offices directly
Deadline: 4th January, 2013