Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Organization: TOTAL Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow-up on the timely gathering of payroll information and handle payroll related queries.
· Accurate processing of the company’s payroll and distribution of pay slips.
· Maintain the payroll processing system, employee records and leave management.
· Complete payroll reports for managerial review & record keeping purposes.
· Provide information required for payroll audits.
· Adhere to payroll policies, procedures and compliance with the relevant laws.
· Identify, Investigate and resolve discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
· File statutory returns (NSSF, PAYE, LST) on time.
· Manage the HR records while maintaining confidentiality of all employee information.
· Participate in the salary survey processes
· Prepare monthly/YTD Remuneration analysis reports for management information
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the TOTAL Payroll Administrator job should hold a University degree or equivalent
· Competence with spread sheets & basic understanding of tax procedures.
· Team player, target oriented, flexible, good cultural understanding
· Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
How to Apply:
All candidates who wish to TOTAL are encouraged to apply online at the link below.