Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Organisation: Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Program Manager
The Civil Society Budget Advocacy Group (CSBAG) is coalition of 100 Organizations, established in 2004 to influence Government decisions on resource mobilization and utilization for equitable and sustainable development.
Job Summary: The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO) will be undertaking monitoring and evaluation roles is aimed at assessing program impact, quality, sustainability and facilitating learning.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead all M&E initiatives at CSBAG including management of the M&E system
· Track program performance of activities and outputs against expected results to ensure accurate qualitative and quantitative reporting on the intended outcomes.
· Support organizational impact and promote learning by documentation of best practices. Use this information to support decision-making processes.
· Coordinate data quality control systems and mechanisms for proper management of performance information to support the function of generating credible outcomes
· In charge of development of CSBAG performance reports
· Participate in fundraising for the organisation, identify and develop partnerships and alliances relevant to programs and organization in general
· Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor or Executive Director. It is important to note that the responsibilities may change to meet the evolving needs of CSBAG.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a University Degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Economics/Statistics
· Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring and evaluation
· Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organisations
· Professional training in Monitoring and Evaluation;
· Experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects
· Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports;
· Proven ICT skills, especially in the development of MIS software using database software;
· Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
· Strong training & facilitation skills.
· Experience working in M&E with a busy reputable organization would be an added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates should send an application, updated CV and any supporting documents to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th March 2021
CSBAG is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence