General Manager HUB Job Opportunity at MWH Trust

Job Title:  General Manager HUB
The HUB-Pajule is a starting social enterprise that supports emerging commercial farmers to transform their farms into thriving micro enterprises. We have the ambition to develop an innovative approach to farmers’ owned commercial farms and their role as key economic actors. The organization was started in March 2012 and to continue its growth we need to fill three positions with individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to drive their careers forward.
As General Manager of the HUB you are directly responsible for the supervision and smooth running of all the activities in Pajule. As assistant to the director of the MWH Trust you contribute to the strategic development and implementation of the mission of the trust in Uganda.
Duties & Responsibilities
You:
  • Build and lead a dynamic team spread over several locations
  • Are responsible for the correct implementation of policies and procedures
  • Report on key business results
  • Assure the implementation of the vision and mission of the trust
  • Represent the company at a local and regional level
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
You need to:
  • Think and work at an academic level (master’s degree)
  • Be a people person with excellent communication and motivation skills
  • Have affinity with figures
  • Pay attention to details and strive to high levels of perfection
  • Successfully have led a company or organization
  • Be ready to work most of the time in Pajule (on the Lira – Kitgum road)
  • Be familiar with the situation in North Uganda whilst speaking Luo is an added advantage
Conditions of service
  • You report to and work in close collaboration with the Director of the MWH-Trust
  • For 75% of your time, you will work in Pajule, for the other 25% at the Kampala office
How to apply: 
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below. Please mark your application: “MWH – Position name” where you replace Position name with the job you are applying for. E-mails must not exceed 2 MB.
Closing date is 5 PM on the 21st of September 2012
While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
People Performance Group
Plot 8 Kitante Close, Kitante
P.O. Box 12405, Kampala
Uganda
For More Ugandan jobs, Visit http://ugandanjobline.blogspot.com


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.