Job Title: Site Services Manager
Organisation: Uganda Clays Ltd (UCL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Human Resources and Support Services
Uganda Clays Limited is Uganda’s leading manufacturer of quality clay baked construction products since 1950 and is listed on the Uganda’s Securities Exchange. The head offices are located at 14Km on Entebbe Road, with a second factory situated at Kamonkoli in Eastern Uganda.
Job Summary: The Site Services Manager will manage all aspects of the Site Services function meet the needs of the company at all times by developing site services plans, building and ground maintenance among others.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· The incumbent will formulate strategic and operational plans for the Site Services section ensuring that the activities of the section will support the organisation’s business plan.
· Manage the planning, design, and implementation of significant site development projects, ensuring that project outcomes are accomplished in a timely and cost effective fashion and that Uganda Clay’s brand is showcased effectively.
· Ensure that all buildings and facilities are maintained in good working order and to high standards of attractiveness that will showcase Uganda Clays brand.
· Ensure that Uganda Clays Factories and Outlets have well maintained and attractive grounds
· Ensure that the buildings and property of the Uganda Clays are kept secure at all times
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in Civil or architectural engineering.
· A minimum of four years’ experience in active building maintenance
· Health and Safety management skills
· Effective man management skills
· Heavy manufacturing bias
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with relevant experience, know that they meet the above job requirements and have what it takes to excel in the above position, should send their applications and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/ testimonials and addresses of three (3) referees plus day-time telephone contact to this address:
Head Human Resource and Support Services, Uganda Clays Limited, P.O. Box 3188 Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will not be entertained and if done will lead to disqualification.
Deadline: 9th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline