Job Title: Senior Officer Compliance Risk
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Manager Risk and Compliance
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Senior Officer Compliance Risk will regularly review and evaluate compliance issues within the organization by ensuring management and employees comply with the rules and regulations and that company policies and procedures are followed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Senior Officer Compliance Risk job placement should hold a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field.
· The applicant must also hold a University Degree in Accounting or any related field; and
· Certification or related training in Telkom Engineering
· Certification in either Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) ACCA or & CPAK, CISA, CIRM or CRISK OR CFE –Certified fraud Examiner
· Four (4) years’ experience in conducting audit work in a similar corporate setting.
· Personal Competencies: Audit planning and implementation, Quality assurance, Investigation skills, Telkom engineering skills, Financial Management skills, Communication skills, Interpersonal skills, Good analytical skills, high degree of Integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated and detailed curriculum vita giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates, postal address and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Managing Director,
ABS Consulting Group
Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road,
9th Floor, Southern Wing
P.O. Box 29526
NB: Please indicate the position applied for on the envelope (‘Application for the position of…….”)
Deadline: 16th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline