Job Title: Officer Tariff & Interconnection
Organisation: Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Officer Tariff & Interconnection
The Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) was established to implement the provisions of The UCC Act 2013 Laws of Uganda with a principal goal of developing a modern communications sub-sector and Infrastructure in Uganda, in conformity with the operationalization of the Telecommunications Policy.
Job Summary: The Officer Tariff & Interconnection will conduct wholesale competition and pricing assessments as well as identify commercial consumer interests in post, telecommunications and multimedia markets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) Officer Tariff & Interconnection career opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, accounting or a closely related field.
· At least two years’ experience in analysis of utility rates, economics in similar corporate setting.
· Economic analytical skills
· Pricing and accounting skills
· Good research and development skills
· Excellent communication skills;
· Impeccable level of integrity
· Initiative and innovation
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with updated and detailed curriculum vita giving three references, copies of academic and professional certificates, postal address and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Managing Director,
ABS Consulting Group
Workers House, 1 Pilkington Road,
9th Floor, Southern Wing
P.O. Box 29526
NB: Please indicate the position applied for on the envelope (‘Application for the position of…….”)
Deadline: 16th December, 2016
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline