Job Title: Electrical Engineer (10 Job Placements)
Organisation: Energy Infratech Private Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Energy Infratech Private Limited is a consultancy firm which offers its services to Karuma and Isimba Hydro-Power Project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Master’s in Electrical Engineering is preferred
· At least ten years’ experience in installation and construction of electrical structures / equipment.
· Previous experience in hydro-power sector would be preferred.
· Advanced Microsoft Office and typing skills are must.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills are must.
· Candidates selected will be required to work in day and night shift as per the site requirements.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their updated CV’s in PDF or Word format with full contact details to Henery.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org attaching scanned copies of degree certificates and other educational qualifications, along with any one national id and one color passport size photograph at the email id provided.
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline