Job Title: Behaviour Change Communication Advisor
Organization: Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU)
Project Name: USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Health Services in East Central Uganda Project (USAID/Uganda RHITES-EC) Project
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) is a non-governmental organization that implements Development Communication programs aimed at influencing positive behavior change for the social development of men, women and children in Uganda and the entire East African Region.
About USAID RHITES-EC Project:
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) is a consortium partner in implementing the USAID Regional Health Integration to Enhance Health Services in East Central Uganda Project (USAID/Uganda RHITES-EC) whose aim is to support the implementation of a comprehensive integrated investment in regional health, nutritional assistance and HIV/AIDS programs. The five-year project targets 11 districts in East Central Uganda with an estimated total population of 4.1 million through a district-based integrated package of quality health, nutrition, HIV / AIDS and child development services.
Job Summary: The Behaviour Change Communication Advisor will provide SBCC support to program activities including work plans, integration, accounting, documentation, and reporting; providing technical assistance to district based partners and capacity building in SBCC.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the USAID Behaviour Change Communication Advisor job placement must hold a Master’s Degree in Communication, Health, Social Sciences, Population or related field.
· At least five years’ experience in implementing Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) interventions.
· Broad knowledgeable practice of working with districts, non-governmental and community based organizations as well as government departments.
· Working knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS, nutrition, malaria and child development is an added advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as a team player.
· Excellent presentation and writing skills with computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should hand deliver their applications, certificate of good conduct, CV, Copies of academic certificates, contact information for three professional references and daytime telephone contact addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU),
P. O. Box 8734, Plot 105, Kiira Road,
Kamwokya, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 11th November 2016 by 12:00 Noon
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline