Organisation: Lutheran World Relief (LWR)
Duty Station: Uganda
Lutheran World Relief is a US non-profit organization that works with local partners to provide lasting solutions to poverty, injustice and human suffering. LWF Uganda works to reduce people’s vulnerability, supporting them to realize their potential, to build on their assets, and to respond to their own problems and needs. LWF Uganda currently has five areas of operation in Pader, Kitgum, Adjumani, Katakwi, Sembabule, Kampala and Kamwenge Districts.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the Lutheran World Relief (LWR) Project Officer - Health & Nutrition and Project Manager job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health
· At least four years’ experience or Diploma in Nursing or Public Health (Senior Clinical/ Public Nurse or above) with five years’ and above experience, especially in MNCH
· Additional training and experience in MNCH, IMNCI/C-IMNCI and Nutrition (CMAM & IYCF)
· At least three years working experience with NGOs out of which one year in maternal newbom child health
· One year experience in working with community, health promoters and health extension program
· Good computer skills with proficiency in the use of software like Microsoft word, Excel, access etc.
· Excellent command in written and spoken English.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications (One page cover letter, explaining the candidate’s suitability for the position and an updated Curriculum vitae, CV), with the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees and send via Email to: email@example.com addressed to Office of Administration/Human Resources.
NB: Please do not include certificates for education, trainings, etc. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 24th November, 2016 by 4:00 pm
For more of the latest jobs, please visit http://www.theugandanjobline.com or find us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UgandanJobline